9/27/12

Lego Play!

Yesterday Little Berry and I were building with Legos and she had the fun idea to TAKE THEM OUTSIDE! So we did. I'm fortunate to have a little one who enjoys Legos as much as I did as a child, and I'm doubly lucky that we have them in abundance thanks to my efforts of stocking up on them preemptively this summer. We're also fortunate enough to have lots of outdoor spaces we can occupy when we want to be outside- we can be at shops, at the library, at the park, all very quickly. We chose to sit outside by a small wall and build a 'house.' It was SO much fun and so cute when we finished against a totally different backdrop than our living room. I am tempted to take our creation and 'lego bomb' somewhere for others to enjoy. What fun things have you created lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it!