9/26/12

Colorful Colorado

We moved to Colorado this summer from north Carolina. It's so much more intense,
the wild is wilder, the views just take my breath away.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg9Za1r279kbsF4a5vspWMl5IIO09anO9iKUewu1o52bHoXoKeoYHM9ZufnmfmO0ifDAMqA_jY8q9rPw2ohyphenhyphenpvGqYfQ8UpwcGAgy6l-S6ffmbxs29X94zFZP7n_VOaMjtxL52y8R0UnVSU/s640/blogger-image-105379004.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">
I live that we can get out and into nature discovering things we've never seen before.
Little berry loves it too. She's confident and strong, a wee hiker who just GOES.

What new things did you discover this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I've always heard that Colorado is gorgeous. I've only been to the Salt Lake City airport though. :) That last picture is incredibly cool. I'm originally from the West (CA) but in the South now. I miss the wide openness, like someone turned on the lights of the West.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it!