7/13/10

Bedsharing

Cosleeping is a beautiful thing. It provides comfort and sustenance to babes (through snuggles and breastfeeding), it regulates body temperature and allows everyone to get plenty of rest (without having to "teach" a baby to fall asleep or a toddler to sleep alone-things they will do when they're developmentally ready).
Here's what it looks like to an almost 2year old:






Or this:






Sometimes this:





Very very rarely, it looks like this:





And sometimes it looks like this:





Or (gasp!) even this:





Cosleeping and bedsharing isn't for everyone. But in our house, the family bed is where it's AT.

-mamma pie

3 comments:

  1. Awww :-) Every morning I wake up with those little arms around my neck and thank my lucky stars we cosleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I'm going to bring out some dolls and see what my kids do with this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it!